Saturday, November 22, 2008

Hard, Good, Fun, and Almost Over

Today was a hard day.  Many things to ponder. I want to be less self-seeking, but it's really hard to follow through on this.   Here's the quote I need to apply:  "There's always room for improvement, you know - it's the biggest room in the house."
 
Today was a good day.  Great fellowship with some of those beautiful and talented Canyon ladies. How I love them and appreciate them.  They are sharp, sincere, and fun.

Today was a fun day, weather-wise.  I LOVE the cooler stuff; and it's been exhilarating to see fog in the mornings (as long as it doesn't cause too much driving trouble).

Today is almost over, and I still have much to do.  Lord, may I choose priorities wisely.


Today it's time to see a photo.  Kinda silly, but fun.  Ben and Kayla are singing a duet.

No comments: